Just click on a Start A Project button. The first task is also called Test Drive, which is the trial project we perform when working with a company for the first time. It can be pre-paid or paid with a 50-50 system — before and after results.
The cost depends on your project requirements. For our pricing policy, you can consult our price list. To learn the exact cost for your project, please request a quote in the form below. You will get the price within 1 day only.
Yes, corrections to your project are free.
By corrections, we mean changes that are less than 60% of the project workload. If the changes you want to make exceeds this limit, then we consider it a new project.
We accept the following payment methods
– Bank Card: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
Yes, but you can pay half of the project’s estimated cost after see our first Draft and send the payment with the second half after you approve the results.
The standard turnaround time for an architectural rendering project is 1 week and for an interior design rendering project is 48 hours. The exact TAT, however, depends on many factors – the number of views, complexity, details, etc. To learn how much time your project will take exactly, please contact us through the website and send a brief. Our team of specialists will take into account all the requirements and give you TAT information.
Please ask your client manager for a discount if your monthly amount of payments are more than 2k US dollars. We are always open to discuss long-term partnership opportunities.
We use a thorough double quality control system. It consists of two levels — first, project managers check results according to our AI Rendering Analysis (AIRA). Next, mentors evaluate the work once again for compliance with aesthetic quality standards of the studio.
Generally, you can send us any kind of files, either hand sketches or even a video briefing. The most basic references are drawings, architectural or design sketches, and mood boards. If you have the exact idea for a project, you can send us everything you have.
Ideally, we prefer to work with the following formats of files:
– for plans and drawings – CAD format, pdf or any other vector format;
– for ready 3D models – stl, 3ds, max, obj.
On-Time guarantee means that if you do not get your 3D renders on time, we return the full payment. You still get the CG images. To have access to the On-Time Guarantee program, you need to follow 3 conditions: make 100% payment before the project, communicate with your 3D rendering team once a day, and leave all comments, revisions and adjustments within 12 hours before the deadline at the latest.
– We offer standard and extended copyrights for the visual materials you get as a result;
– We take payments via transparent international systems.
Thanks to our user-friendly CRM system, all you need is to start your project, send a brief, and keep contact during the process. On the CRM platform, you can get regular updates on progress, intermediate results, make revisions, and approve the final outcome.
Our clients communicate with managers and project teams all the time through our online CRM platform available for all OS. You can ask questions, leave comments, and check on the progress at any time.
As many as you need! The sky’s the limit. We always have teams to take up the project of any scale, and they can work on your tasks simultaneously.
– We can be your backup in high season;
– We take up large-scale projects and deliver results within the short term as ArchiCGI has more than 350 skilled 3D artists and managers;
– Your project routine is our passion – we’ll be delighted to save you from it;
– We give way better value for money – you don’t have to pay us holidays or sick leaves, finance corporate training, rent equipment, and think of how to keep us busy when there are no projects;
– Our workflow is easy – project managers take care of all the intricacies and connections between teams, so all you need to do is to wait for the final results.